Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why Does My Printer Only Print Every Second Page Canon PIXMA IP 1600 Printer? Why Will It Not Print In Color? It's Supposed To Be A Picture Printer.?

Canon PIXMA iP 1600 printer? Why will it not print in color? It's supposed to be a picture printer.? - why does my printer only print every second page

I have all the necessary hardware and software, and other role. The color of the ink cartrages and black and white are not empty. However, this only shows what llok matrix are of poor quality and larger pictures, black and white hard to say, even photographs. It will not print in color, even if my ink is color catrage full. It is an adjustment? I have tried to align cartrages, cleaning, everything. Prints only in black and white images that look like the worst group of connecting the dots instead of a photograph. I printed color photos of many other ex Brint and his impressions of exceptional quality. The Canon Pixma iP 1600 is almost entirely new. I have it second hand. It will not print in color. Why not? Is this a setting I missing here? I don'tunderstand Why should a picture that I found, and try from anywhere on my XP computer to print only in black and white points, is seen increasingly as a picture of everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment