Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Search By Dosage If I Stop Taking My Thyroid Hormone, How Long Does It Take To Die From Hypothyroidism...?

If I stop taking my thyroid hormone, how long does it take to die from hypothyroidism...? - search by dosage

... and what are the symptoms that led up to this point?

I was diagnosed with Hashimoto Thyroiditus. Apparently my thyroid scar tissue around the tumor enlarged and I should take 100 micrograms of synthroid time of day. I have a suspicion of celiac disease.

If I discontinue my medication cold turkey, how long would it take before (if I die), and what symptoms so far. The answer is beyond my Google search.

Incidentally, this is for informational purposes only. I like the study of survival outside the national society and how it relates to emergency situations (natural disasters, nuclear war, the apocalypse, etc..) Is as a fan of survival, my thyroid important a role in determining how long "LL modified) in a situation of long-term survival (in the case of a breakdown of the national society.

I have no intention of leaving my medication against the advice of my endocrinologist. I have heard that there would be a bad experience anyway.

Also while your here ... Is it possible, "part" of the thyroid hormones, she made to drop? Or is it really necessary to get the full dose, even if I'm running out of food.

2 comments:

Alex said...

For most of last very long.
High cholesterol blocked arteries leading to stroke, heart attack, etc.
Among many other events.

Nchg G said...

I think I can not because of these die if the tumor grows and the largest block of some important organs. Normally, thyroid cancer, which means that if a cancer nodules or capital, if you would not have to die or remove any disaster.

Did you ever take her medication a few days and see how it affects you? Some people have, and has no relevance for them, the more they will promote and not to stop relying on drugs the whole trip. maybe I can try.

Or perhaps even more, you can add a natural health to your body instead of drugs and his body interneal be damaged by any substance. If natural health supplement, as tt t or Hg18, then perhaps they can live better without taking medication? Have you tried?

Post a Comment