Monday, January 18, 2010

Wide Width Baby Shoes My Son Has Hulk Feet!! :)?

My son has Hulk feet!! :)? - wide width baby shoes

LOL .. It is so hard to find to fit my shoes 1 year. He has his feet Hulk! There is currently a pair of shoes with flexible soles Walmart a size 4 (they are easier for him to go into a curve, as with the feet)

But for her B-Day is the most beautiful pair of new balances "Cookie Monster" on a size 5 ... Failure to comply fit! LOL .. You have feet in width.

Apart from Stride Rite, there are other places that are recommended, can find very large shoes for babies and toddlers?

3 comments:

I'm bored said...

LOL I am beginning to put at the feet of my child! He is 20mths and should be the end of a size 6, but I got to 7, because the foot is too big. Everyone told me, cuz I have to go to Payless everything in children's shoes. The next time I have to say that shoes were, I'm going.

Naomi said...

I agree with "I'm bored! ^ My son was shot, 1 July and wears a size 5, which is the sweetest little feet thick. I have a good pair of "Champion" Sneakers on Payless and meet wonderful. After a significant deviation of the foot, which was great. They cost about $ 19.99. Good luck!

♥Aaron's Mom♥ said...

I found wide shoes for my son in the trunk of the carnival and the shoe department. My son has very wide feet. It has 19 months and is a size 7

Post a Comment