Saturday, January 9, 2010

Math Mat I Need Some Help With My College Math Course. Do Any Of You Knows A Great Site That Can Help Me With My Math?

I need some help with my college math course. Do any of you knows a great site that can help me with my math? - math mat

Hello everyone,

I take a math in college and I need help with it. The Math class I take is dull alegbra 1033 is like school. I did this course 4 times already, so I have a large plot that students like me can help improve their mathematical skills.

3 comments:

David W said...

Try a mentoring service through the Department of Mathematics. Or even the night school for adults in the local high school.

piepiepi... said...

They need someone to talk to at your university about a teacher in mathematics. I am surprised that you can follow a course of so many times!

boxersgi... said...

http://www.wtamu.edu/academic/anns/mps/m ...

Post a Comment